Many homeowners plan and spend money on enhancing their house interior but are either confused or neglect the exterior/landscape of their property. There is a possibility of having a beautiful playground for your kids and the whole family to be active and spend their happy times. They promote the development of crucial life-skills, habits and right attitudes. Having a playground at your property encourages quality family time and delightful playtimes with children, parents, grandparents and other members of the family. They enhance the quality of life by bringing people together and creating a sense of belonging. Associate with a reliable landscape architect like Utah sprinkler repair (Affordable Lawncare) who will aid you in executing an efficient design that meets your requirements and also safety norms.
How do landscapers help you to build a perfect playground?
Having an area for yourself and your kids to play is essential for any property owner for an effective recreation. But there are few things to be considered while constructing a playground that is safe, fun and comfortable for all visitors:
Plan your Play Area:
A well-planned playground can enhance the character of your property and be a valued asset for years to come. The features of your site, involving both natural and artificial elements can hugely influence the overall playground structure. The landscape specialists will analyze the site to properly utilize the natural areas like trees, lawn, bushes and exiting pathways to build a delightful playground. They will consider the below factors:
- Ages and capabilities utilizing this play area.
- Size required and possible.
- Any particular color patterns or materials required.
- The necessity of facilities like benches, shades, etc.
- Verify the complete area for useful elements, gas lines, sprinklers, etc.
- Check for any overhead obstacles like tree limbs, roof hangings, power lines, etc.
The entire area must be having enough space to accommodate the playground materials appropriately in all directions. Hence landscapers will analyze the area and suggest all the modifications required to execute them. They will ensure that the safety of the kids and family members would be of utmost importance and all the safety measures are taken into consideration before the construction.
Design Your Playground Site:
After looking into all the site characteristics and analysis, landscapers will know your budget and develop a plan for your playground that meets all your needs. They will ensure to consider few design elements like:
- Look at the playground (Should it be modern, carry any particular theme?)
- Several self-supporting or any other play elements that need to be included.
- Type of play elements required to be installed. (Should it be more kid-specific or for other members of the family)
They will look into all the above factors and equate them with the site area and develop a plan that is appropriate for your property. They suggest the type of material either in wood, vinyl-coated, or metal depending on favorable weather conditions or shades employed in the playground.
After designing the playground, landscapers will level the ground similar to the procedure before laying the patio. Even if the land is level, the soil needs to be removed and accommodated for installing shock-absorbing protecting material. They will usually add a layer pf bat dust beneath the play area and this procedure has to be carried out by expert professionals since it is very important for the safety of kids playing in the area. They will also carefully plan to have bare metal materials or slides to be protected in shades from direct sunlight to diminish the chances of burns from the heat. All these practices and installments will be done professionally by expert landscapers so that you do not face any problem in the long run.
Landscapers will suggest you few tips to maintain the play area so that you do not face any difficulty in maintaining them. They will also be at your doorstep for scheduled maintenance inspections and ensure that all the equipment is in the right shape for your service and enjoyment.
Benefits of having a playground at your property:
The importance of playing time outdoors and thus being physically active is very crucial for our kids than it was in earlier days. Modern children are more obese and are developing obesity-related health issues. The major contributor to these issues is that modern kids spend very little time on physical activity and are having more time in front of different types of screens like smartphones, tv programs, video games, etc. Benefits of having a clean play area in your property and regularly spending time there include:
• It helps in building motor skills.
• Develops healthy organs especially cardiovascular endurance.
• Exposing to fresh air will reduce the air-bone infections especially during winter.
• The internal body clock is set properly as the outdoor environment will help you to get proper sleep.
• It helps to set the right mood of kids as they don’t get monotonous from staying indoors.
• As kids get exposed to ample sunlight, they get a sufficient quantity of Vitamin D that helps to avoid bone diseases, hypertension, diabetes and also helps to build strong muscles.
There are also many psychological benefits:
• It gives a power of concentration among children after constant classroom lessons which will help them to show good progress.
• It will help children to relieve stress.
• Children will be attentive in their academic and extra-curricular activities.
• They will develop social skills.
• The whole family will get to spend quality time together and develop a strong bonding.
A well-designed playground motivates the development of creative personality via collaboration, challenging actions, independence and skill development. Regardless of your idea to upgrade your existing playground or build a new one for your family, the expert landscapers at Affordable Lawn care (Utah sprinkler repair) will aid you to evaluate your property areas and your necessities to construct a playground design, employing the latest playground innovations that members of all ages and abilities can relish.