Aside from road trips and vacations, one of the amusable bonding a family can do is playing sports. Sporty or not, studies show that sports are healthy for kids as children develop physical skills, build rapport, exercise, improve self-esteem, and learn teamwork. All of these positive impacts occur, especially when the sport is mainly for leisure and not for competition. However, it is hard to execute these sports if you do not have a proper court, especially if you have wanted backyard sports. Are you having a hard time pondering about court games and lost where to start your dream backyard sports court? This blog is perfectly plotted for you!
What is a backyard sport court?
A sport court is a modular, safe and appropriate space that allows family and friends to play and execute several types of sports in their own backyard. A backyard sport court can vary in size and style, determining what type of sports a family can play.
Sports courts are safer and more efficient than typical concrete because it eliminates shock and stress to joints a concrete causes. A sports court is also designed to absorb shock, decreasing the risk of repetitive stress and head injuries.
Sports court vs. Game court
Sports courts and game courts are different. Although this might confuse the majority because of its almost similar features, a sports blog explains otherwise. A sports court is a title brand for a game court, but not all game courts are sports courts; this is because there are imitations manufactured, but these are not the same as the original. Some manufactured and imitated sports courts may be less eco-friendly, less careful, and less precise. If you are ensuring your safety, make sure to find companies that create authentic and quality sports courts.
What types of sports are best for backyard sports?
In choosing what types of sports you want to incorporate with your sports court, there are certain factors you may want to consider like your children’s age, size of your yard, the people who will use the court, the sports you think you can all enjoy, and how flat, level space is available away from large septic tanks and trees.
Despite these factors, here are some sports you can choose and enjoy from:
- Volleyball: This sport is suitable and commonly played on a court of 30 x 60 feet. However, you can double the size of basketball courts by placing the hoop at the court’s center.
- Tennis: A tennis court spans 36 x 78 feet, but you can half the court’s size for singles tennis if you consider the spacing of your yard. However, a double tennis court provides more versatility and is large enough for any game.
- Basketball: A full basketball court or an NBA regulation-size court measures 50 x 94, but the majority do not opt for this. A 25 x 45 court is enough for half-court games with a three-point line.
- Hockey, Lacrosse, and Soccer: These are among the most popular types of sports you can play on a sports court. You can also customize the size of your court so that these sports will be adopted and played.
Regardless of what sports you want, it depends on your chosen backyard sport court provider on how they can compromise and adjust court sizes for the suitability and comfortability of your family.
What is a backyard sport court for?
We have provided you with an overview of the backyard sport court’s importance earlier, but it does not stop there. If you are having second thoughts about investing in a backyard sport court, here are its excellent benefits you can reconsider:
- A backyard sport court is a safe and fun environment that accommodates various types of sports and physical activities.
- A backyard sports court is also an excellent avenue for a family to engage in physical activities, especially for children; rather than being exposed to video games and gadgets, having a backyard sport court will encourage them to be drawn to outdoor activities and be friends with neighbors.
- The backyard sport court will also last for years because it is low maintenance.
- Since a backyard sport court also promotes physical activities and sports engagement, your family’s health will benefit, like reducing the risks of heart diseases while keeping your bones and muscles healthy.
With all of these being said, it is without a doubt that backyard sports courts are worth every single penny!
Where can I find a reliable backyard sport court provider?
You can dream of having your backyard sport court all you want, but ensure you will find a trusted provider for you. Different providers offer different sport court features that are why you must be wiser in choosing what you want and what type of sports court your backyard needs. In Affordable Lawn Care and Landscape LLC, merely creating a sports court is not their aim, but also building a safe space for your family and friends.
This backyard sport court provider offers customized sport court design services where they personalize court colors, logos, lines, accessories, size, and surface. With this, you can simply and effortlessly choose your own sports and games to play, color preferences, dimensions, and accessories. They also create a flexible sport court that has the potential to be transformed into a multi-sport backyard game court.
Aside from these, they also give a material and design warranty for the backyard sport court they design. You do not have to be anxious about the quality of service because they have experts in building and designing sports courts. Additionally, you also do not have to overthink the durability of the products because they use a precision locking system, guaranteed lifetime warranty, resilient material, and fade resistance – antioxidant additives and UV stabilizer.
If you want to experience and start creating lifetime memories in a backyard sport court that ensures your safety, contact them immediately and reserve a slot!